Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Caution: Yield Ahead

I've got to admire Dustin and Kandice's competitiveness. They may be dirty pirate hookers, but they know how to race. Sometime though they really have to be paid back for yielding Eric and Danielle. Karma just wouldn't allow anything otherwise.

And thank God for non-eliminations. So Eric and Danielle are marked for elimination. Something tells me they'll be okay. I try to read the foreshadowing that the producers throw in there and if I'm reading it correctly it should work in their favor. I even picked them to win pretty much right after Jon Vito and Jill got booted in the first leg. I just think that not racing together before works in their advantage. You wouldn't think so, but it does.

Danny and Oswald - you're still my boys. Ahh I love those guys. If E&D can't win I hope they do.

Charla and Mirna are fun to watch even if I don't root for them. They eliminated Rob & Amber and they are dearly missed. I don't count Chmirna out at all though. They're tricky devils.

Anything can happen next week. Danny could run off with a hooker named Betty. Kandice could change her name to Carl. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home