Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Am I Psychic Or What?

I knew Eric & Danielle would win from the very beginning. Despite them being yielded (TWICE) and having to serve a time penalty for being the last team on a non-elimination leg I never doubted them. Not having been a team together before was an advantage as well as having other teams such as Rob & Amber around that kept everyone pre-occupied with someone else.

I am so happy for them especially since I had to suffer the anguish of Eric & Jeremy finishing second.

That's 2 seasons in a row I picked the winner. I'm on a streak now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home