Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blame It On Erin..

You know, I was 99% sure Erin was gone. I liked her the least out of all of the girls. Therefore, I was not worried a bit about Allison or Jessica. However, going into last night I was certain Stanislav was safe even though I knew his team would be in the bottom 3.

What I didn't completely expect was that Ivan had a kick ass solo. He gave us everything that he didn't on Wednesday night. At that point, I really thought it was Jaymz. I don't agree with what Nigel said about Staz that he is one dimensional. That one dimension was fantastic and we haven't even seen what else he is capable of. These are the same people who complimented Benji for doing something they didn't think he could do. Who's to say Staz couldn't do hip hop? honestly. He did the dance he was given better than I've ever seen anyone do it. He didn't deserve to go.

Therefore, it is Erin's fault for sucking therefore causing them to be in the bottom 3 in the first place. You heard it here first folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home