Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Cold Day In Hell

I really didn't want it to be over, but it was. The Amazing Race has reached its conclusion and almost inevitably BJ and Tyler prevailed. I know there are going to be cries of conspiracy given the fact that the hippies happened to finish last on both non elimination legs AND they traveled to Japan on the final stretch (Tyler speaks fluent Japanese) BUT... I could have predicted they would win a long time ago because they are well traveled, friendly and they respect all cultures which the locals appreciate. They had the skills. They won the prize. End of story.

TEAM MR ROBOTO
Many congratulations to BJ and Tyler. They had their problems, but they always got themselves back in the game. I'm sure they felt they completely had it in the bag once they heard they were going to Japan and interestingly enough they didn't gain much of an advantage here. In fact, Eric and Jeremy were ahead for most of the time after that until they got to the flags. This was one of those things where whoever finished it first was going to win. The hippies finished it first.

TEAM DRIVEN
I had all the confidence in the world in you guys the whole time. You didn't make a single mistake coming down the stretch. All you had to do was complete that Roadblock and you had it. But it was a tough Roadblock. I could not have done it personally. I would have been there for hours. So don't feel bad. And you have to remember - you had so many huge leads that were erased because places weren't open or you had to wait for flights. Nothing can be done about that. You're still winners in my book though.

TEAM TOLL BOOTH
Sometimes Ray and Yolanda just can't catch a break can they? They made a lot of mistakes going down the stretch and when you do that you're going to lose. Every time. I'm glad though that they got to experience that time together and get to know each other. I would think it would really show you where your breaking point is with that other person. So if that's all the worse that Ray and Yolanda fight - they should be alright. I liked them and they should be proud of themselves to get that far.

Well, its all over, but I should hope to have a couple of interviews soon. Something interesting to spice up my blog. Until then, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home