Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Let's Dig For Treasah!

A couple quick notes on Treasure Hunters since I did watch it and it is a reality show which is mainly what this blog is about. I really haven't sorted the teams out. I mean, the only team I despise at this point is the hypocritical church crew. I dig Ex-CIA and Air Force but mainly because I'm patriotic. The Wild Hanlons are dead in the water pretty soon. They would have been great on The Amazing Race, but this thing is a notch up on the difficulty scale from that.

I just can't wait to see what this great treasure is at the end. I'd laugh if it was nothing. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home