Dr. Hottie's Reality Checkup

Welcome to my world. Expect very real opinions (laden with sarcastic and off color humor) about the great invention that is reality television. This blog may occasionally stray off topic, but its for the best really.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Interview With Ryan Starr

So I haven't landed an American Idol interview until now. And who better to interview than a girl after my own heart - Ryan Starr. Ryan was kind enough to answer some questions for me.

1. What prompted you to audition for Idol?

I was asked to go with a friend and then I made it. I didnit really know what I was getting into at the time. None of us did.

2. If you could pick any one song to represent who you are what would it be?

Not sure. I love so many songs they all represent my love for music. I think I love "Hit Me With Your Best Shot". I am not a quitter and I fight for my dreams every day and always will so that song really suits me I think.

3. Who has been your favorite Idol contestant since your season?

I don't watch American Idol.

4. If you could do anything for the rest of your life besides singing, what would it be and why?

I would love to be a painter. To be able to capture a beautiful moment in time forever is something to be admired. Or maybe a dancer. I feel like dancing is a visual expression of what your soul is thinking or feeling.

5. What do you feel has been the best thing to come out of this whole experience for you?

Being able to sing for a living. I love to sing. It's all I've ever really wanted to do so since American Idol I have been able to do it daily and get paid. That was my dream and it is coming true.

6. If you were chosen for celebrity boxing or something competitive like that, who would your ideal opponent be?

Michelle Rodriguez. She is one tough chic and I wouldn't wanna fight some wimp. If your gonna do it might as well go for it right?

7. What would you most like to accomplish in the future?

In the near future, a great album that is inspiring. The distant future, a great wife and mother and a great role model for the rock n roll world.


You heard it here first folks. Michelle Rodriguez -- you have been challenged. I would start watching Rocky and Million Dollar Baby and... oh yeah that movie Girlfight that you were in.

3 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Woohoo, good job getting the interview :)

I'm rubbing off on some people, I see!

12:01 AM  
Blogger RealityCheck said...

Well I get the interview bug now and again. Was pretty excited to interview Ryan Starr since she's a lot more well known than most of the reality celebs I talk to. Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger J.D. said...

I'm posting a link to this today. I know, but better late than never :)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home